- It is assumed that the shed has an internal nail sill all around, The sil is usually a metal tube or a wood board that allows attaching the shed to the surface.
- Place anchors per shed's manufacturer instructions.
- If manufacturer instructions are not available, follow the steps below:
- Place one anchor 1' from each corner except on door wall IF there is no sill under the door.
- On the door wall without sil, place one anchor midway on each side of the door.
- Add anchors between the corner anchors so that no two anchors are spaced more than 6' apart.
|Anchor count||Model||EPX2 bags count||Extended cost|