The calculator below is provided as a tool to select the least-cost anchors to meet the force requirements for a surface-mounted sign post.
- The critical dimension for the plate hole spacing is d. That is the spacing in the direction perpendicular to the direction of the sign.
- The minimum distance between any two holes is 2"
- Asphalt Anchors assumes no liability for the suitability of the calculations to your actual needs.
- The calculated output table below presents 1-4 rows, each with a possible solution listing the type of anchor and the required quantity for one post.
- The costs shown in the output table do not reflect volume discounts.
- The maximum wind information is readily available on the internet by searching for "maximum winds xxxxx" with xxxxx being your zip code.