Speed Bumps & Humps
- Plastic or rubber speed bumps and speed humps are used for traffic calming in private streets, parking lots and access roads.
- Speed humps are shallower and wider (in the direction of travel) than speed bumps.
- The SP18 is the recommended anchor for this application.
- For tough applications where continuous trucking traffic pounds the bumps, use our SP58 anchors.
- Click here for a short video comparing BoltHold with standard expansion anchors
- Click here for instructions on installing speed bumps
- Click Here for a detailed Application Note on speed bumps